- Visit the Help Center and click Submit a request
- Visit the Help Center and clicks Sign in for the first time and then Sign up
- Send an email support request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the first time
After signing up, you will receive a welcome email message that prompts you to verify your email address and also create a password so that you can sign in to Zendesk.
So what do you gain by registering and signing in to Zendesk? Doing so allows the you to:
- Submit tickets in Help Center without being prompted to provide your email address
- Track your tickets in Help Center
- Comment on articles in Help Center, participate in community discussions, and more.
- Update your user profile and add additional contact information.