User Account Setup
There are 4 steps to set up a new user with access to the UNFI Supplier Portal.
- The new user requests an account
- The new user activates the account, chooses a password and logs in.
- The new user asks the group administrator to associate their username with the supplier account in the portal
- The group administrator grants the user access to the Supplier account in the portal
Request an Account
- Navigate to http://Suppliers.onUNFI.com and click Create new account.
- Enter the requested information in each field; all fields are required. NOTE: Please use your email address as your username
- Accept the Terms & Conditions of Use and acknowledge receipt of the UNFI Supplier Policies and Guidelines.
- Click the Create new account
Activate Your User Account
- You will receive an email with the subject “Your UNFI Supplier Portal login information.” If you don’t see the message, check your spam folder. If the message is labeled as spam, be sure to adjust the settings to allow all emails from UNFI.
- Click the account activation link in the email to continue. The link can also be copied and pasted into your web browser’s address bar.
- Once the Supplier Portal loads, click Log in.
- Choose a password at least 8 characters long, containing at least one number, one special character (@, %, !, etc.) and both an uppercase and lowercase letter.
- Click Save.
Request Access from the Group Administrator
- Contact your Group Administrator to request access. Provide your username. If you do not know who your group administrator is you can email SupplierSupport@unfi.com.
RELATED: Adding Users to a Supplier Group